#1

14/11/2013 0 Comments



So I guess I'm back - more or less at least. I don't know how it'll all turn out but here we go again. In the past few months I took a lot of photos, but it was just too much work to edit them all and I wasn't very well, too. It's still much work and a long way to go but things are finally changing in my life. I don't wanna give up this time. For a new start I had to delete all old posts - sorry about that but it was necessary. I think I'll post some of the old photos again sometimes. As you may also notice I'm going to continue this blog in english, because I want to. (Don't expect large text-posts anymore.)
So... I assume it's a silent comeback. And - maybe this won't be the final design so don't wonder if it changes the next days.

No comments:

Post a Comment